1. All students enrolled in the City of Malabon University must participate in the faculty evaluation process for the second semester of the Academic Year 2022-2023.
2. The faculty evaluation will be conducted online and can be accessed through the student portal beginning May 23, 2023.
3. It is mandatory for students to evaluate all their professors and instructors for the current semester.
4. The faculty evaluation form will include various aspects such as teaching effectiveness, communication skills, course content, and overall performance. Students are encouraged to provide constructive feedback based on their personal experiences.
5. The deadline for completing the faculty evaluation is 𝗠𝗮𝘆 𝟮𝟴, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟯 (𝗦𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆). 𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗯𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗱.
6. Failure to evaluate professors and instructors will result in the student being unable to enroll in the Summer 2023 and First Semester AY 2023–2024.
7. Students can seek further information or assistance regarding the faculty evaluation process by contacting the Management Information System (MIS) via Messenger or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We highly appreciate your participation and feedback in the faculty evaluation, as it helps us ensure the quality of education and the continuous improvement of our academic programs.