Careers @ CMU
WE ARE HIRING
- Candidate must possess Bachelor’s degree in Library and Information Science
- With at least 18 units in Master’s in Library and Information Science or its equivalent
- PRC License/Librarians’ Board Passer
- With at least 3 years relevant library experience
- Knowledgeable in the use of the Anglo-American Cataloging Rules (AACR); Dewey Decimal Classification Scheme, and MARC (Machine Readable Catalog)
- Has the ability to manage a library collection
- Excellent in organizational skills
- General knowledge in all phases of library works.
- Trained in Cataloging, classification and indexing of books and other library materials using Dewey Decimal Classification Scheme, Anglo-American Cataloging Rules (AACR2R), and Sears List of Subject Headings Skills leading to the use of MARC Format.
- Attentive, flexible, willing to learn new things with great sense of responsibility
- Graduate of BS in Information Technology
- Must be a full-fledged Master’s Degree Holder, or have at least earned units
- Must have at least 3 years Teaching Experience