We are actively seeking Faculty Members to join our dynamic team at the College of Computer Studies!
1. Hold a Bachelor’s degree in an IT-related field, including but not limited to:
– Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (BSIT)
– Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (BSCS)
– Bachelor of Science in Information Systems (BSIS)
– Bachelor of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering (BSECE)
2. Possess a Master’s degree in Information Technology (MIT) or a Master of Science in Information Technology (MSIT), or are currently enrolled in a relevant program with a minimum of 12 units completed.
3. Have a minimum of 1 year of experience teaching IT professional subjects.
4. Demonstrate substantial experience in the IT industry or possess equivalent experience in Business Technology.
Kindly submit your Letter of Intent and Curriculum Vitae or Personal Data Sheet (PDS) via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the CCS at the 2nd flr. Innovation Building.
Don’t miss this opportunity to be part of our innovative and educational community! Join us in shaping the future of IT education.