We are pleased to announce that the last day of enrollment for the School of Graduate Studies (SGS) for the academic year 2023-2024 is September 15, 2023 (Friday). To ensure a smooth enrollment process, please make sure to submit the following requirements to the Registrar’s Office:
𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗖𝘂𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗦𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀:
1. Letter of intent for continuation of enrollment in the SGS.
2. Letter of recommendation from the immediate supervisor.
3. Certificate of employment and permit to study
4. Summary of grades ( kindly apply at the registrar’s office)
5. 2 pcs. Passport-size photo with white background
6. 1 long brown envelope
7. 1 long, white folder
𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗦𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗲:
1. Fully accomplished application for admission;
2. Letter of Intent
3. Letter of Recommendation
4. Certification of employment and study permit, if working in a government or private agency;
5. Medical certificate
6. Pass the interview by the SGS Dean or SGS Academic Committee Member;
7. 2 Passport-Size Photo with white background
8. Long brown envelop
9. 1 Long white folder
10. Photocopy and certified true copy of the official transcript of record or transfer credentials
For any inquiries or concerns regarding the enrollment process, feel free to visit the Office of the Registrar.
Enroll today and pave the way for a brighter future!