Reminders While Taking The Entrance Examination
1. The student may not use his or her textbook, course notes, or receive help from a proctor or any other outside source.
2. Students must complete the 100-question multiple-choice exam within the 01:00:00-hours (1 Hour) time frame allotted for the exam. The system allotted a maximum of 30 seconds time frame for each question except Math. The system will automatically proceed to the next questions after 30 seconds time frame.
3. Students must not stop the session and then return to it. This is especially important in the online environment where the system will “time-out” and not allow the student or you to reenter the exam site.
4. Examinee is not allowed to open any tab or other browser during the examination, the system can detect and record other activities in the browser. The examinee can be Disqualified.
5. Be ready with your pen, paper, and calculator for your supporting materials during an examination.
6. Make sure you have a stable internet connection.
7. For your convenience, we discourage using mobile devices during examinations. Not stable mobile data might affect your activity.
8. Unauthorized reproduction of the questionnaires will be dealt with accordingly.
9. For Questions with images, you can click the image to zoom the size frame.
10. Finished or not finished, the system will auto-submit the page in an hour. For Support If you have any questions, please contact us via the chat room below.